We had breakfast at a resort in Oregon. The food was perfect and we sat by a window with a bunch of hummingbird feeders full of hummingbirds. I loved it! I took a bajillion pictures. We stopped in Spokane to see friends, former members of our church, John & Brenda De Jong, and their 3 kids. It was so good to see them. I forgot to take any photos. They have a nice house and big yard. They kindly gave us lunch. John barbecued hamburgers. Their kids were so sweet. The youngest, Sierra, told her mom she wanted to give us a big hug good-bye. How sweet is that? As my mom would say, kids are so eager to love.
It was a fantastic trip! Looking forward to more adventures in our little trailer.
Got a few old buildings out the window.
![]() |
| A nice trestle bridge. I liked the church on the left, too. |
A few of my bajillion hummingbird shots.
Last shots.
![]() |
| Our little No Bo thinks she's big. |
![]() |
| I thought our little shadow was so cute. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment